Grow Your Career. Boost Your Earning Power.
Curated List of Opportunities with Frequent Updates
National Account Executive, US-Remote
Advance your career as a National Account Executive (Executive, Account) responsible for managing strategic National Account partners. This is a high visibility opportunity in the consumer electronics industry, specifically within digital imaging solutions. The ideal candidate will leverage their expertise in account management and National Account sales. Prior experience with digital imaging product sales would be an advantage for this position. Please Note: This position is full time and is considered virtual. The office will be open 5 days a week (Melville, NY); however, you will not be required to report to the office unless there is a specific business need. Note that work schedules and office reporting requirements may change from time to time based on business needs.
Senior Software Engineer (Fort Meade, MD)
The Senior Software Engineer develops, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements. Works individually or as part of a team. Reviews and tests software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results. Resolves software problem reports. Utilizes software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment. Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software tradeoffs, software reuse, use of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
Senior National Account Sales Manager, US-Remote
The Senior National Account Sales Manager (Sr Manager, Sales) will be responsible for managing all imaging product within the National Accounts Sales Group and is expected to provide clear direction, support, and daily management of NA Account Executives to ensure that all goals are achieved. The successful individual will collaborate with Senior Management to develop channel strategies and processes to expand Canon’s National Account business within both established and new partners. There must be clear focus on both short- and long-term business initiatives to increase revenue within the sales channel. Other responsibilities include, but not limited to, growth of Canon’s shelf space and market share within our dealer partners, effective marketing with our partners to amplify company initiatives, command of market dynamics and competitors and strong leadership of the National Account Sales Team.
Project Engineer (Fenton, MO)
The Project Engineer reports directly to the Director of Specialist Products and will be the main technical lead on boiler design projects and will serve as the main technical contact for the Customer. As the Project Engineer you will manage Supplier Subcontracts through specification, requisitioning, and fabrication in a manner that meets all the contract specifications, including N/E standard specifications, and such that equipment is delivered on time or ahead of the project scheduled delivery dates, provide technical customer support for activities from the start of the project through delivery of equipment to the jobsite, provide support to the Field Project Engineer as needed once equipment starts to deliver to the jobsite, and maintain customer relationships through quality support while minimizing costs and risk to N/E. Travel up to 15%.
Government Contract Administration Manager (VA or NY)
This contract management position works independently working with State Contracting Officers as well as other state offices to negotiate contract terms and conditions, ensure compliance to contract terms, provide monthly and quarterly compliance reports to applicable states and ensure administrative fee payment. Creating and managing workflows to ensure accurate and complete responses to questions from both internal and external team members. Responsible for management and growth of one team member. This position is full time and offers a hybrid work schedule requiring you to be in the office Monday and Wednesday and an option to work from home the remainder of the week (unless a specific business need arises requiring in office attendance on other days). Note that work schedules and office reporting requirements may change from time to time based on business needs. Locations available in our Melville, NY and Arlington, VA offices.
Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis (Chicago, IL)
The Finance Analyst will assist in high visibility global project focused on transitioning global real estate financial management into Corporate Finance. The transition will also include transfer of staff and capital assets and the responsibilities will include the following:
• Assist in a Global real estate project, perform special research and projects as required to help make key decisions.
• Assists with all aspects of financial reporting and the preparation of financial forecasts/budgets/restatements.
• Assists with annual and monthly financial statements and other reports and projects, as necessary.
• Assist with cross functional allocations
• Knowledgeable of the month-end close process (e.g., monthly duties assigned to facilitate timely close, including reporting).
• Identify and develop reports to help establish and track key metrics.
• Provide input to ensure accounting systems and processes are continually streamlined via process improvement to achieve greater efficiencies and accuracy.
• Set up cost centers for all locations transitioning. Leads multi-country projects such as reallocation of spend between departments, (including but not limited to) long range planning, tracking and reallocation of spend, staffing planning, and capital assets preparedness.
Cloud Software Engineer (Fort Meade, MD)
looking to hire a Cloud Engineer who can support robust and repeatable cloud designs in support of data manipulation, large-scale infrastructure for data ingestion, and data visualization for custom client applications. Candidates should have the ability and the willingness to tailor applications to a clients’ business goals using an iterative methodology. Candidates should also be able to consider both long-term stability and scalability while taking a user-focused approach to development and deployment. This role does require you to have a Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience in a technical role and you must be eligible to obtain a clearance if you do not already have one. Security Clearance: Active TS/SCI Full Scope Poly is required at the time of hire.
DevOps Systems Engineer (Herndon, VA)
Candidate will develop CI/CD build and deploy pipelines; integrate tools into the pipeline and manage debugging integration issues. In addition, candidate will help integrate with various tools for the DevOps process.
Job Duties include:
• Development of CI/CD Build and Deployment Pipelines
o Write/modify Jenkins-based groovy scripts
o Write/update CloudFormation scripts
o Troubleshoot pipeline issues across Jenkins and AWS Environments (Linux EC2, RDS, CloudFormation, Elasticsearch, etc…)
o Document key features for developer use
o Help write and maintain scripts for process improvements (ex: stage/unstage builds, branch tag automation, automating variance corrections across networks)
• Integrate tools into the pipeline
o Work with the development teams to bring in new microservices into the pipeline. Helping troubleshoot as necessary.
o Work through steps to automate installations of COTS products into the architecture
• Debugging integration issues
o Help identify issues in the deployment (i.e. potentially intermittent connectivity issues from an API Server to the Database)
o Monitor (and help develop scripts to monitor) the AWS services to ensure everything is functioning as necessary
• DevOps Tool Integration
o Help integrate with various tools for the DevOps process (SonarQube, Fortify, Jenkins, Robot Framework/Selenium, Artifactory, etc…)
• A Bachelor’s degree and 9+ years of relevant experience OR a Master’s degree with 7 years of relevant experience OR a PhD with 4 years of relevant experience; an additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of the degree requirement
• Experience with Linux Environments
• Experience with scripting languages, such as Bash and Python
• Strong problem solving, analytical, and technical troubleshooting skills
• Experience with Git for Source Control
• Understanding and willingness to work in a DevSecOps oriented environment with an Infrastructure as Code mindset
• Active CompTIA Security+ CE Certification (or equivalent DoD IAT Level 2 cert)
• Position is 100% onsite
• TS/ SCI CI Poly
• Experience with CloudFormation, ElasticSearch
• Basic understanding of an Object-Oriented Programming Language, preferably Java or Python
• Experience integrating Jenkins and Docker for automated CI/CD pipelines
• Basic understanding of Kubernetes or OpenShift Container Platform
Grit Grind Grow! A Guide to Conquering Career Transition
Get immediate access upon purchase. Start reading and implementing proven career growth and transition strategies.