Lex R. Brown II is a serial entrepreneur and the founder of FortiPhi, a company that helps people transition into new careers, businesses find the right talent faster and simpler, and training partners bolster their enrollments and post-graduation placements. He is passionate about helping people find their purpose and achieve their goals.
Lex is also the author of the book "Grit. Grind. GROW!: A Guide To Conquering Career Transition" He believes that everyone has the potential to do great things, and he is committed to helping people reach their full potential.
Here is a synopsis about Lex R. Brown II:
- Owner and Founder of FortiPhi, LLC
- MBA degree and Six Sigma Green Belt
- United States Air Force Veteran
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) in the Workplace Certified by the University of South Florida, Muma College of Business
- Strategic Advisor and previous VP of Operations at Tech Qualled
- Co-Founder of Vets Who Code, and previous Owner/Operator of Brave City Military Maintenance Professionals